Anyone Fishing KERR LAKE and need lodging just for anglers

Pat

Welcome, Fishermen, if you are planning to be fishing at Kerr Lake or any of the surrounding lakes near Henderson, NC 27537 and need a place to stay, give us a try. Double occupancy, $40 a night. Just 15 minutes to Kerr Lake (Nutbush and Flemingtown ramp facilities), continental breakfast included. Call ahead for reservations. We would be glad to have you! For more information contact us at pwrose@nc.rr.com or call 252-492-6988 & 252-204-7714. Hope to see you soon! Pat & Randy Rose

Last edited by a moderator:

fabes468

Welcome, Fishermen, if you are planning to be fishing at Kerr Lake or any of the surrounding lakes near Henderson, NC 27537 and need a place to stay, give us a try. Double occupancy, $40 a night. Just 15 minutes to Kerr Lake (Nutbush and Flemingtown ramp facilities), continental breakfast included. Call ahead for reservations. We would be glad to have you! For more information contact us at pwrose@nc.rr.com or call 252-492-6988 & 252-204-7714. Hope to see you soon! Pat & Randy Rose

Did you get any interest? I have a house that i might fix up to do something like this. Be nice to know if there is demand

Pat

I'm new at this. This small house is one that we fixed up for my parents so that they could be next door to us. When they passed, we didn't want to rent it out full time. So we are trying this to see how it goes. We have a pond in front of the house, that has a few fish. We are in the country so I feel that there has got to be someone who might enjoy staying here. So we just need to give it some time and see how it goes. Good Luck to you, if you decide to try this.000_0101.jpg

Pat

We're also close to Kerr Lake and have plenty of room for parking boats.

fishinRod

Ten Pointer

my wife and I may be interested in doing this in the future....I'll keep your number handy

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
That sounds awesome. When I go to buggs I stay in henderson, so next time I come up I'll shoot you a email or call.

Sent from.......wait....where am I?!

Pat

Google mapping says that it is 21.2 miles. Our address is 135 Furman Lane, Henderson, NC 27537.

Pat

What a beautiful day. This cool weather makes you want to get out and fish!

Pat

Just came through Louisburg, NC and had to stop at several stores before we found one that wasn't out of gas. Hope they get that straighten out soon.

Pat

We are located in Vance County, but next door to Warren County, Granville, and Franklin County.

Pat

Snow, snow, go away, come again another day! Ready for snow to be gone.