If you could only choose 1

• Marsh

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Timber

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
Yes, we all know Sitka is crazy expensive. That's not the point here. I'm just wondering if any of you guys have seen the new Timber pattern and what you think about it.

For North Carolina, between the Marsh and Timber pattern which do ya'll think is more versatile assuming you hunt in both areas equally.

I really like that timber pattern a lot but I'd be afraid out on the coast it would be too much of a dark blob whereas the marsh wouldn't be as bad in timber.

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
My classmate from college got sponsored by Sitka somehow. Lucky SOB. I think it may have to do with a good instagram following and a father with 1000 acres of prime Missouri hunting ground to take pictures of big deer while he wears his Sitka gear.

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Even at the coast the Marsh cattail type patters seem way to bright. I don't know if I have ever been in something that matched it well. The closest thing would be the grass in Currituck but even then its boat blinds and stake blinds so your camo should be darker. Mossy Oak duck blind is the best compromise that I have found.