Introducing Bluefield's Smokin' Skeet

Gadwall

Ten Pointer
6 1/2 weeks old. I'm such a sucker for a good puppy. Let the next adventure begin.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4

labman63

Ten Pointer
I knew you would get it right some day lol. I have 2 8 week olds right now. a black female and a golden female. Both retrieving live pigeons already.

Last edited:

Gadwall

Ten Pointer
I knew you would get it right some day lol. I have 2 8 week olds right now. a black female and a golden female. Both retrieving live pigeons already.

My problem is I've had labs, spaniels and setters (and grew up with pointers), and I love them all for different reasons, haha. We'll see. At least these slick black haired dogs tend to run a nice straight line most of the time!

Jake NFC

Twelve Pointer
My problem is I've had labs, spaniels and setters (and grew up with pointers), and I love them all for different reasons, haha. We'll see. At least these slick black haired dogs tend to run a nice straight line most of the time!

Nice looking pup there. Have fun training him up.

As far as running a straight line, the first Boykin I campaigned would run a straight line to the next county on a blind. We trained with the white coat crowd and turned plenty of heads.

Last edited:

Gadwall

Ten Pointer
Nice looking pup there. Have fun training him up.

As far as running a straight line, the first Boykin I campaigned would run a straight line to the next county on a blind. We trained with the white coat crowd and turned plenty of heads.

Not complaining at all about mine. He will usually give me a decent line for 75 yds or so, and 98% of the time that's more than enough. You definitely had a nice handling spaniel. Not too many line that nicely.