Prayers Needed

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
I know I do not post much but this is not for me. One of the fine young men from our school, Mason Wagner, passed away last week in a swimming accident. He was a great kind that loved and would help anybody. Lot of folks struggling with his loss. I know I sure am. Please add all those who knew and loved Mason to your prayer list. He is fine because he accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior at an FCA camp just this summer. Guess God was just waiting for him to get ready to call him home.Thanks.

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'm glad Mason answered His call!! Prayers for you and those close to Mason, certainly very difficult when a child passes away.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Very sad situation for everyone. It does ease the pain when we know he's with his Heavenly Father, but it still doesn't answer all the questions or make us miss them any less.
Prayers lifted for all involved.

bellabarrie

Eight Pointer
Sending prayers. Losing a child is a wound that never heals. We have peace knowing we will be reunited in heaven and that helps but the ache of missing your child hurts worse than anything I know. Will be sending continued prayers as his family and friends begin this new journey.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk