Skylar first buck with a compound Ya'll think it may be Pope and Young?

Avery Taxidermy

Nice Buck. I think he will gross over 125. Not sure after deductions. Great buck either way.

Speed1

Eight Pointer
High fives to Skylar, great buck right there, especially with archery tackle. Congrats girl, and do me a favor, when you get the other one, smile when you take the pics! You deserve it, great story.

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
Isn't it awesome when a plan comes together?!?!?! I remember stories you told of her tagging along on your hunts as she was your hunting buddy when she was a little girl. Then she moved up to killing deer with a gun, now as a young lady she has stuck with it and has now killed a really good buck with archery tackle to boot. Seems as if we have watched her grow up right before our eyes, courtesy of your pictures and story telling. Congrats to Skylar on a fine buck, you two should be very proud of the young huntress she has turned out to be.

LIVIT

Four Pointer
#1 hunting story so far on here this yr. Congrats to Yall, awesome deer young lady, dont matter the score, thats a fine looking buck. Goodluck on the other buck he is a nice one! ... DJ

poppop

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Here is another deer that started showing up at one of our food plots during shooting hours. I am pretty sure I have pictures of this buck last year for sure any maybe two years ago. Any guesses on the score of this one, maybe 140?

NCHNTR

Old Mossy Horns
Tough to say, but it takes a heck of an 8 to hit 140"
Good luck with him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poppop

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Here is Skylars finished compound buck. Chris at Sugartown Taxidermy did his usual awesome job. Skylar is tickled with it. We had planned to take it to the Dixie Deer classic and have him scored. But Skylar was sick and it just didn't work out.

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
She's definitely grown up over the last couple years!
That's a really nice buck, and Chris done another awesome job!
What was the beam length?