Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oats

Quote Originally Posted by JLove1974 View Post
    Its coming up good. After the monsoon I will snap a pic. Looks like i had somw washout of the oats but the clover is coming in strong.

This was the only bag of oats I could find in september at Southern States, since TSC likes to sell mostly ryegrass and clover mixtures.

Next year I am ordering grain online off Amazon
    The feed oats at TSC is in with the horse feed in my area. I just bought some, $13.50 a bag for 50 pounds. They had Bioplot Green Patch plus on clearance too plus the guy ripped my bag and gave me another $5.00 off the price. Once in awhile a fella gets lucky at TSC, but most of the time they get you.

Twelve Pointer

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Revo View Post
    The feed oats at TSC is in with the horse feed in my area. I just bought some, $13.50 a bag for 50 pounds. They had Bioplot Green Patch plus on clearance too plus the guy ripped my bag and gave me another $5.00 off the price. Once in awhile a fella gets lucky at TSC, but most of the time they get you.
    They had the deal of the century up in Martinsville. 2 8GB memory cards for 49.50. lol

Wow..sounds like they need to do some price checking...those must hunt your deer and take their picture for you.

Maybe one of those wifi sdcards that let you connect with your phone and view pix? Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by GSOHunter View Post
    They had the deal of the century up in Martinsville. 2 8GB memory cards for 49.50. lol
    Its crazy what stores charge for SD Cards. Just bought four 8 GB cards online for $3.85 a piece.

Old Mossy Horns

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Its crazy what stores charge for SD Cards. Just bought four 8 GB cards online for $3.85 a piece.
    And they are all made in China I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by BASSFAN07 View Post
    Feed oats aren't tested for germination. I think there's no difference between certified seed and forage oats except price and deer pic on the bag. If you plant any oats, they're going to come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Certified seed the germination has been checked, they have been cleaned and guaranteed to be free of noxious weed seeds set forth by the NCDA. Feed grain hasn't been cleaned and may have some weed seeds, and of course as stated no germination check.

Twelve Pointer

Quote Originally Posted by CRC View Post
    And they are all made in China I'm sure
    Do they make SD cards anywhere else?

check mt pleasant feed store, right there in downtown mt pleasant, cant miss.