Radish and oats

IMG_3373.jpg

Oats and winter peas

IMG_3377.jpg

Crimson clover, oats, and iron clay peas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bean

Eight Pointer
They hitting them a little bit not like I had hoped but I have a bumper crop of acorns on both sides of me and that's hurting it. I'm hoping they hit them once it cools down and some of those acorns are gone unfortunately they are still falling on one side of the property.

Last edited:

mwajeep

Four Pointer
About 2 1/2 weeks ago (oct 7th) in the pouring rain I put out some throw and grow from bass pro. Earlier this spring we cleared a road with a skid steer where pines were harvested but other than that, no other prep work was done.
Looks like the seed took and is doing good considering very little work went into the plot...

Hoping over the next year or 2 we can get access to a tractor to start some real plots... the hard part is working around all the stumps now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
46c3883dc8227ab3492725687be8c6ff.jpg

Last edited:

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Some kind of trophy blend..clover, oats, winter peas and brassicas
2d2beca1ef332a41e9c89761033e885a.jpg

Sent from.......wait....where am I?!

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Took this pic yesterday afternoon. The table is set, now all I need is for mother nature to ring the dinner bell.

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
Ours need rain, bad. Late getting em in, but they're coming on, just need water...one is oats, peas, and crimson, the other is oats, peas, and clover blend.