Evolutionist- I need a favor

bowtoot

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Hey guys. My daughter is writing a paper that has to do with Creationism. She has a couple of questions to ask those folks that agree that God created the world and those that believe in Evolution. I know several of you guys that peruse this section, like to argue different points from time to time. I do not want this to become a discussion thread.

I just ask that you message me that you would be willing to look over the questions. I will send them over message to you. Answer them if you will and then send them back to me via message. I will not discuss it or argue. I just need to give different viewpoints to my daughter for her paper.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
To clarify, is she looking at fundamental creationism where the Earth is a little over 6000 years old or evolutionary creationism where God uses evolution to form what we have today.

bowtoot

Ten Pointer
Contributor
She is looking for a Biblical viewpoint and also a scientific evolution (single cell/big bang, etc) viewpoint. She just needs several viewpoints. The questions were given to her from the Professor.

Last edited: