Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Santa Came Early

Quote Originally Posted by oldest school View Post
    i wish i had the the nerve to switch to a smaller gauge.

have you used a scope before JJ260 or are you really making a change in your set up?

OS, if you go to a 20 ga, you'll never go back!

My 20 ga turkey guns perform just as well at my 12 ga guns but lighter, easier to hold on target for long periods, less recoil, and people make fun of you for being a candyazz light gun hunter!!!!
    Sometimes you run into people who change your life for the better!! Most of the time you don't!!
    I just blocked a jerk for correcting my spealing and it feeleded good!!

Old Mossy Horns

Quote Originally Posted by wturkey01 View Post
    OS, if you go to a 20 ga, you'll never go back!

My 20 ga turkey guns perform just as well at my 12 ga guns but lighter, easier to hold on target for long periods, less recoil, and people make fun of you for being a candyazz light gun hunter!!!!
    i dunno, if i was man enough and could shoot and carry a 10 guage with TSS, i probably would.LOL

when folks say you can only kill them "so dead" i think "I want them dead dead." 700 pellets in a 20 inch circle would be fine with me. i want no "challenges" after he is tricked into shotgun range.

Just want him to ride home with me.

OS I was right there with you until last year when my buddies convinced me the 20s performed just as good. Like I said earlier those TSS loads are some bad boys (Hal made me a believer of that). I also have a daughter, niece, and nephew that get out with me a few times each Spring. I think they will appreciate the lighter recoil. My nephew shot one last year with one of my 12s and I think he still has a mark on his right shoulder lol.
    Jeff Johnson
    Mossy Oak ProStaff
    www.mossyoak.com