Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: She must be a Zombie

don't fall for it,,,,,he's handled that many deer because Shadycove is older than Methuselah,,,,,,,,,,,heck one a year gets him there!!
    ,,,,sent using Jedi Mind Tricks,,,,,,,

Picture a combination right wing, libertarian, unabomber, conservational, nationalist who believes in reverent science and who, to his core, remembers the words he swore to "defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic........so help me God"

Old Mossy Horns

well those photos and that deer is/are amazing. no way in hell would i shoot her now.

thanks for sharing Bean.

It's more likely that this deer hasn't been shot at all, and that those are just imperfections in her hide, then that it was shot like that and lived.
    Shooting 2012 ELITE Answer

Twelve Pointer

^^^if that is the case then Hillary Clinton won the election

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cloningerba View Post
    ^^^if that is the case then Hillary Clinton won the election

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you figure?

No matter what you say I already disagree.
    Last edited by bowhuntingrook; 12-30-2016 at 02:12 PM.
    Shooting 2012 ELITE Answer

Four Pointer

THAT. IS. WILD. I'm with you...zombie.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by woodmoose View Post
    don't fall for it,,,,,he's handled that many deer because Shadycove is older than Methuselah,,,,,,,,,,,heck one a year gets him there!!
    Hey now WM, lets don't get too personal, I am a little bit sensitive about my age.
    All I can say about what I miss from those days is the ability to drag/carry that many deer out of the woods would sure be nice to have at my age.
    I killed several deer one evening on a bow hunt [either sex-no limit] on the Santee NWR, it took 3 trips out to get them all out. It was 1.7 miles down the levee from the stand to the truck. Took the first load to the camp, got some chips and a cold drink and went back for the rest of the deer while the other hunters cleaned those deer, long night it was.
    Good Times.
    Last edited by shadycove; 12-30-2016 at 05:17 PM.

You know I just messing,,,,,,ain't no spring rooster myself
    ,,,,sent using Jedi Mind Tricks,,,,,,,

Picture a combination right wing, libertarian, unabomber, conservational, nationalist who believes in reverent science and who, to his core, remembers the words he swore to "defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic........so help me God"

Quote Originally Posted by bowhuntingrook View Post
    It's more likely that this deer hasn't been shot at all, and that those are just imperfections in her hide, then that it was shot like that and lived.
    I know she was shot I shot her. I've had my trail cameras up since august and the doe groups that come through are like clock work on this piece of property it's very small. She only shows with one fawn been this way all year she never left that fawn even during the rut.

Hitman on here can tell you a story about a non typical he shot.. three days later he killed.him.. same kinda wounds. His arrow track channel went up over the deer back. This all happens on string jump and movement. Amazing what your eyes see and what happens. He.had some amazing pictures of him also.
    Last edited by Putt; 01-02-2017 at 01:09 AM.