Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charleston church shooter....

Four Pointer

I think he's perfectly sane.

He will stay alive for longer than we like, but at the very least, it seems like most heinous and high profile murderers are executed in short order. McVeigh, the DC Shooter...
    Last edited by JONOV; 01-11-2017 at 03:20 PM.

In my world, he would already have been dead as of sunup this morning. There is no doubt he did it. No need for an appeal.And no need to shelter, feed, and medicate him at taxpayer expense for the next 25 years.

Death is easy, living is hard. I wish for a person like this they would allow the families of the slain to be locked in a room with him until they were finished. Let them unleash all the torment they have gone thru on him.

I see when a person is caught doing such a heinous crimes that he loses all his pulling power. Doing such crimes knowing the consequences, they get the full impact of the law. He should be put to death immediately like a rabid dog.
    De Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Boojum View Post
    In my world, he would already have been dead as of sunup this morning. There is no doubt he did it. No need for an appeal.And no need to shelter, feed, and medicate him at taxpayer expense for the next 25 years.
    This is where I also fall off the boat. I was not there, so i dont know who did what. I see/hear what television has told me, but i have also seen them report false or misleading stuff to get viewers. Im not doubting the verdict, just stating that I for one couldnt be the one that said he did it.