Thread: 114 sneezes today....help me.

Default 114 sneezes today....help me.

Haven't had what I figured were "sinuses" until the last 2 years.

Anyways, around 3:30 am yesterday, started a sneezing fit. While wearing a sleep ap machine. I counted 31, MRS says it was higher lol

Throughout the day, I get this almost "tickle" in my left nostril, and immediately the sneezing fits hit. minimum of 6. Whats even worse is if I get the tickle and cant sneeze. Then my eyes squint like I'm the most stoned person you've ever seen, and my nose runs like a faucet in an APT building during a hard freeze. So I've already gone through 2 boxes of kleenex, everyone he sees or hears me thinks I'm dying....................But I actually feel.....fine. Until the tickle.

Anyone have any ideas? I have netti potted, afrined, zyrteced, and just took a sudafed. I could about make meth in here lol.
    "Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples, while judging ourselves by our best intentions" GWB 7/12/16

I've had luck with mucinex and salt water sinus rinse. Helps get all the crud out.

But, myself and other coworkers are all snuffy and coughing now.

Sounds like allergies. Try some Allegra.

Let me save you some money, time and aggravation. Find yourself a good ENT physician. You will be glad you did.
    Hunting in the Sandhills and Foothills of NC

Get you a pot so you can flush them.
    May want to get some salt water spray to see if that helps

Also get and MRI or x-ray and make sure there is not a real problem there.
    All Info and Rants Copyright 2017 Mr.Gadget
    NRA LIFE BENEFACTOR MEMBER
    www.nra.org

www.n-ssa.org

www.militaryappreciationday.org

Just take some Benadryl at bedtime, sinus rinse and Musinex to break it up.

It didn't help me but maybe it'll work for you. I've missed work all week with the crud!
    Proud Member of the Law Enforcement Community since 1996

Proud Member of the NRA again since 2013.

Proud Member of...oh who cares?

..... Are you sure that tickling in your nose isn't a parasite of some sort.... ???

.... LOL.. just kidding... don't spend the rest of your day thinking about the possibility that it may be something digging in.... ya know,,, that would be wasted time, and I'd feel just awful because I am literally laughing out loud typing this because I suspect you will ponder on it for a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Apple View Post
    ..... Are you sure that tickling in your nose isn't a parasite of some sort.... ???

.... LOL.. just kidding... don't spend the rest of your day thinking about the possibility that it may be something digging in.... ya know,,, that would be wasted time, and I'd feel just awful because I am literally laughing out loud typing this because I suspect you will ponder on it for a bit...

Nailed it,,,,probably Bot Fly larva
    ,,,,sent using Jedi Mind Tricks,,,,,,,

Picture a combination right wing, libertarian, unabomber, conservational, nationalist who believes in reverent science and who, to his core, remembers the words he swore to "defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic........so help me God"