Hunting Club near Raleigh

I'm interested in joining a hunting club around the Raleigh area. I'm primarily a bowhunter. I'm a recent graduate from NC State with a degree in Wildlife and am just tired of hunting public land. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Best of luck to ya, pretty sure we are still full but if not ill post openings next month. Finding a decent club is difficult around Raleigh, and finding an affordable one is even harder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
We are about 1 1/2 hrs south of raleigh (depending on where in raleigh i guess). Our club is able to take a member or three - mainly a dog club on Saturdays but we have still hunt zones as well

Last edited:

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
If your willing to drive 2 hrs you shouldnt have a problem finding a club at all.
Check here and craigslist and you should find something easily.

Our club in Lee County (Sanford) has 1800 acres and very few bowhunters. We are $450 your first year then $400 every year after that. We have a lot of people from Raleigh in our club. the name is FL Knight Hunt Club. Feel free to PM me here or go like it on Facebook, I run the facebook page. Like the public page, the closed group is for members only.

lowery63

Four Pointer
It doesn't matter to me as long as I can bowhunt
Hey if u serious about joining a club we have around 4000 acres 3200 od it is wooded and 800 crop fields all in same block its all trophy hunting 8 point or better 15 inch inside spread we have no club stand u get three areas u can hunt as u choose and dues is 1000 if u interested send dm to come look at abour hour and half from Raleigh

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

benelli

Four Pointer
Our club in Lee County (Sanford) has 1800 acres and very few bowhunters. We are $450 your first year then $400 every year after that. We have a lot of people from Raleigh in our club. the name is FL Knight Hunt Club. Feel free to PM me here or go like it on Facebook, I run the facebook page. Like the public page, the closed group is for members only.

I'm in FL Knight as well, been in for quite a number of years - I live in North Raleigh. Lots of good woods to hunt and there are next to no bowhunters or hunters there during Sept 15-Nov1. I can recommend it on the bowhunting alone given that you have 1800 acres to yourself. Happy to chat if you want to send me a PM.