Gobbling reports

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Still too early yet for the consistent spring I wanna get mating season going gobbling give it about 4 weeks for my area, toward east seems they start sooner but its coming fast can't wait

Pimpscoe

Eight Pointer
Gobbling pretty good in Halifax County. 2 for sure, maybe 3. Gobbled from 6:15 to 7:10. According to my notes, earliest I've heard on this farm.

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
All this warm weather has trees and flowers blooming early. May have the Tom's stirred up also.

derekivie

Button Buck
I saw a tom strutting with several hens near Lake Wylie in Friday. Thought it was way early for that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
heard of two scouting efforts resulting in on the roost gobbling, one in Sc one in NC.

only reason this report isnt lit up is a lack of folks even out listening.

they have to be rolling .

Cyperry

Ten Pointer
Contributor
heard of two scouting efforts resulting in on the roost gobbling, one in Sc one in NC.

only reason this report isnt lit up is a lack of folks even out listening.

they have to be rolling .

Challenge accepted. Will report tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverado9306

Button Buck
Watched a big gobbler strutting and gobbling here at work about a month ago. Hope this weather don't mess them up...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
I have zero turkeys on camera on a farm that has always had plenty until last season. Hard to get motivated to go listen to what is not there. And the farmer just spread chicken poop all over the field.

Brad_Colvin

Eight Pointer
I have zero turkeys on camera on a farm that has always had plenty until last season. Hard to get motivated to go listen to what is not there. And the farmer just spread chicken poop all over the field.
No public land near you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

smilliganqb

Eight Pointer
Apparently I don't need to scout in the woods and practice my calls, if I just sit in the truck they'll come to me5226.jpg5222.jpg5224.jpg

smilliganqb

Eight Pointer
Where do you see a group of Toms? Unless I am missing something the group I see have no beards, and all look like hens to me.

You are correct, that was the only Tom in the picture except for a Jake that he is fighting with in the back in the group pic

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
A relative of yours OS told me they were gobbling good in Randolph last week.

he should know.. LOL.

he is the perfect example of why 18 yr olds should not be covered as youths for turkey hunting . :) he should be guiding not getting in extra weeks.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
friend who takes me to Jugville heard seven yesterday morning. Rockingham county.

no better than he hears there were probably 17 gobbling. :)

probably some of the nine jakes i watched the last Sunday of the season. they'll be gobbled out by the opener.