? on Drive Track 70

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
I received mine yesterday. The Drivetrack don't show the dogs name. It does show the dog but it list it as Dog 4 not what I have the collar named. Any ideas? The collar is a TT10, wonder if that would make a difference.

Another question? Is how do you turn off the feature to communicate with the DT 70 if I'm using more than one Alpha 100?

I have a tablet set up to use with the Alpha 100, I'm liking it better all the time. LOL

I just wanted to try the DT 70 and have it to use just in case I want to drive my everyday truck and didn't want to figure out how I wanted to mount the tablet, where I would want it located with out permanently attaching a ram mount to the dash.

I'll play with it some more. Might Have to give Garmin a call though?

Last edited:

gregor187

Six Pointer
Darren when you updated your Afla it added a bar called broadcast data.....turn that off for the alfa you dont want to run the drivetrack 70....:::::and keep it turned on for the unit you DO WANT linked with drivetrack

i dont know about the tt 10. mine show what i list in names section.....or call support they are great. fixed me while running tuesday. my buddy was inpressed. he programed them in his phone a few minutes later

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks, Gary. I don't think my older Alpha has that update. The newer one must being it did show the dog.

No, doubt that Garmin has great costumer service. I have had to use them several times over the past few years. This high tech stuff can be challenging sometime. Especially, not being from the computer age. LOL

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
Everything is working good now. I don't know if the key board update mattered or not but the DT70 is now showing the dog(s)' name(s).