Ballistics tables for muzzleloading?

Winnie 70

Ten Pointer
Is there a ballistic table for muzzleloading....I use JBM Ballistics for rifle but that does not give anything for muzzleloader. Someone chime in please.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I use advanced ballistics, but as brown said you have to manually enter all your data.... ballistics tables are scarce since there are to many variations in the velocities thanks to different loads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mag44thunder

Six Pointer
A chronograph will give you the velocity. With the velocity and the weight of the bullet you can calculate the energy, then the amount of drop at a give range can be found on a ballistic table.

Winnie 70

Ten Pointer
A chronograph will give you the velocity. With the velocity and the weight of the bullet you can calculate the energy, then the amount of drop at a give range can be found on a ballistic table.
I just sighted in for 50 yds then moved to 100 yds and made adjustments....from there shot at 150 and 200 yds and noted amount of drop. Then using ballistic table (JBM Ballistics) just put bullet BC and weight in grains for a 50 cal. and it will give me the velocity and energy for said bullet.Just have to play around with sight in and can get pretty accurate data it seems.