So Nitro has finally decided to sell TSS

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
I'm a huge fan of TSS and I don't even turkey hunt. I handload it for it waterfowl in my 28 gauge. After shooting it quite an it last year, I feel very safe in saying that I'll outkill any 3 1/2" 12 gauge BBB load with my 28 gauge shooting 1oz of 9's. I shot several geese this year and looked closely at the damage when I cleaned them. Some will not believe this but it's the truth. I had complete pass throughs from shot entering through the front (feathers, breast) and completely passing through the bird at out the top of the back. That was a 40 yd shot. With #9's!!!!!! There is absolutely nothing I've ever seen that carries the energy like TSS does. On top of that, y'all boys are shooting turkey chokes and I'm only shooting a compnchoke light mod and that's probably too tight for my applications. I killed a goose at 60+ yds out of a fixed modified 28 gauge 870 express. Folded it cleanly and it eat his @$$ alive. Guys I was hunting with were just standing there with their jaws about on the floor. TSS is worth every d@mn penny it cost. Hawglips on here will hook you up and SAFELY get you pointed in the right direction on handloading.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
darkthirty I believe you on the pass throughs its the densest shot so without doubt is deadly as anyone needs and will out perform lead or hevi. I read and agree its lke looking at it like this hevi vs lead is like comparing TSS vs Hevi