Firearm "Instructor"

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
My apologies if this has been discussed before but I saw it making it's rounds online and thought it was both hilarious and extremely sad and dangerous. You can click on the link below to see the story and video. The student in the blue shirt (closest to the "instructor") facial expressions makes this video!

When I took my CC class my instructor was first class and 100% safe when we entered the shooting portion of the class, I would have been extremely nervous if I was on that range! :skeerd:

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barst...-into-the-ceiling-during-a-lesson-at-a-range/

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
Haha

I know of some fire arms instructors and part time gun smiths that are real hack jobs. On the range and the shop. Think they know it all and just look like fools. Baffle with BS until they get hurt or hurt someone else, or worse.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Haha

I know of some fire arms instructors and part time gun smiths that are real hack jobs. On the range and the shop. Think they know it all and just look like fools. Baffle with BS until they get hurt or hurt someone else, or worse.
Yeah, and the oohs and aahs they get from some folks make me SMH.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Only an idiot would demo like that with a loaded weapon....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41magfan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Regrettably, far too many of the Firearms Instructors' that I've encountered (both LE and civilian) only know a bit more than their audience, which really isn't saying all that much.

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Regrettably, far too many of the Firearms Instructors' that I've encountered (both LE and civilian) only know a bit more than their audience, which really isn't saying all that much.

Agreed. I am amazed at how easy it is to become a CCH instructor in NC. There are some nuts out there.

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I don't know what it is about some guys and their egos around guns. It's a tool, no more, no less. Some know more and some know less. My ccp instructor was a class act and humble. I've met guys who've been shooting 2 years and become an instructor and criticize anything just to let you know how much more knowledgable they are. I've been shooting for 30 years and you want to tell me I'm loading ammo into my cylinder wrong? F some of these guys!

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Wow...Elmo at Elite Training was just telling us about this video. I had never seen it before....what an idiot!

Sent from.......wait....where am I?!

koszman

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Now the question is would the instructor pass the student if he discharged the weapon instead of him.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Haha

Yeah, and the oohs and aahs they get from some folks make me SMH.

I see what you two did there,,,,,,well played!!

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
My favorite is the DEA agent that shoots himself in the foot. The guy then tries to finish his lecture.

This instructor sure does come close... points the muzzle at the student then almost blasts his face off.

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
My favorite is the DEA agent that shoots himself in the foot. The guy then tries to finish his lecture.

This instructor sure does come close... points the muzzle at the student then almost blasts his face off.

How bad does the embarrassment have to be to try and play off getting shot. Take some lead to the foot... nah I'm good it's just a scratch