Bergara Rifles B-14

klim

Twelve Pointer
Just curious if anyone had one or had any input? From what Ive seen they pretty much use the Remington 700 action. They seem to be well made and shoot well from the youtube videos I've watched. I knew that Bergara made muzzleloader barrels but not hunting rifles. I wouldn't mind owning one in 6.5 creedmoor.

Last edited:

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
I've never shot one but they're supposedly very good rifles. I know David Petzal from Field and Stream thinks very highly of them which is pretty impressive.

nchunt101

Ten Pointer
I love mine in .308. IMHO it is worth twice what I paid for it. Everything on the rifle is well thought out and it is built like a tank. I lucked out with mine- I was able to shoot a 3/4" group at 100 yds with the 165 PSP Boattail Prvi Partizan ammo I bought to get the rifle on paper. It is cheap ammo and a shoots dirty but hammers deer and I can afford to buy a goodly supply of it.

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I love mine in .308. IMHO it is worth twice what I paid for it. Everything on the rifle is well thought out and it is built like a tank. I lucked out with mine- I was able to shoot a 3/4" group at 100 yds with the 165 PSP Boattail Prvi Partizan ammo I bought to get the rifle on paper. It is cheap ammo and a shoots dirty but hammers deer and I can afford to buy a goodly supply of it.

Do you mind sharing what it cost and where you found it? I've seen MSRP on their website, but have no idea what they actually sell for.

klim

Twelve Pointer
Do you mind sharing what it cost and where you found it? I've seen MSRP on their website, but have no idea what they actually sell for.

Billy, Eds gun shop had the hunter models advertised on his forum for $679.

nchunt101

Ten Pointer

Here you go. BTW they have expanded calibers and also have introducd a long range version. Really want one in .243.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsupers...32/b14s101/bergara-b-14-hunter-308-winchester

Mine has a Meopta Meopro 3x10x44 with the one piece DNZ mount. FWIW I highly reccomend this scope--good adjustments,built like a tank,very clear and will get you in trouble if you do not pay attention to legal shooting time. Sorry for bad picture I am not much of a photographer.
20170320_082030.jpg

Last edited:

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Here you go. BTW they have expanded calibers and also have introducd a long range version. Really want one in .243.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsupers...32/b14s101/bergara-b-14-hunter-308-winchester

Mine has a Meopta Meopro 3x10x44 with the one piece DNZ mount. FWIW I highly reccomend this scope--good adjustments,built like a tank,very clear and will get you in trouble if you do not pay attention to legal shooting time. Sorry for bad picture I am not much of a photographer.
View attachment 54705

Nice looking set up. Thanks for sharing.