Hunting lease found if you are interested

M&McCall Hunt Club

I have found a 212 Acre hunting lease if anyone is interested in Richmond County nc

Last edited by a moderator:

M&McCall Hunt Club

I have found a 212 Acre hunting lease if anyone is interested in Richmond County nc
The lease listing is on tig hunting leases website. I was going to look at it but we bought Land instead. Lookso like a nice tract based on the map

Southern

Ten Pointer
I know the tract well. Right beside the highway interchange. Cant keep others off of it from what I have been told.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
If you dont own it or have any dealings with it and just posted it to try and help others then i say......great first post!

SM270

Ten Pointer
Tract is all it sounds to be I know some guys that went down there. But take that for what its worth.

Jrbrandt25

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I view this property about a month ago and it is huntable and there are deer signs but it is a lot of Pines and I didn't see any signs of any monster bucks but without a doubt I see deer being killed there and if I recall correctly the price was only 1750 so for the amount of acreage it's not a bad deal I'm just curious why someone let it go,so if your a horn hunter I'd pass,but if you Hunt for meat you would be happy there,,we liked the land just needed more interested people to go in on lease

Jrbrandt25

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Timberland Investment Group
Tighuntingleases.com

(704) 587-0070

: TIGHuntingLeases@OrbisHuntLease.com