Forum upgrade complete...old features will be added back.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
New forum skins are available. On the lower left corner of the main forum page is a drop down list. Pick your poison. :)

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I believe the Firefox SSL issue has been fixed. Can someone who was having problems logging in via Firefox give it a go and see if it works? It works for me...

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Tip........... thanks for all your hard work. I was devastated when I read that the forum would maybe be down for 2 days. My mind was spinning trying to figure what I would do. It was such a relief to see it back up so quickly. Thank you again for making this the best place on the web to hang out.

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Is the mobile style the way it's going to be? Or, will the old option be available?

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Is the mobile style the way it's going to be? Or, will the old option be available?

The old mobile style template is no longer supported by the people who wrote it. I will look and see if I can still use it though.

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Tip, appears you did a great job...didn't expect availability until tomorrow or Friday !!

Yes, it'll be great if the old mobile style format will still work...liked the compact format on the Phone.
New style is pretty spacious, multiple screens, etc.

Thanks again !

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Ive added the favored Mobile style back to the list. You should be able to get to it from the drop down at the bottom. You might have to go back to the full site first, but its there.

Also "fixed" the color problems with the Shades of Green editors. There are more fields that need made to fit the existing skin, but they will wait.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I was busy getting things uploaded and tweaked and didn't have time to reply to the thanks offered in this thread. You all are very welcome and I hope everything continues to work fast and error free. If there are problems you encounter, please let me know and I will try to fix them.

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks fellas, took me minute to find what used to be called lightweight, but I got it! That 'mobile' that was up this am was rough.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
I'm still having issues for whatever reason. It's working great on mobile, however in the browser on the computer it takes me to the old format which says the forum is still down for upgrades. I've cleared my cache, restarted my browser, and I get the same thing. I tried going through a search engine and it takes me to filestore page. This is on 2 different browsers (IE and Chrome).

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'm still having issues for whatever reason. It's working great on mobile, however in the browser on the computer it takes me to the old format which says the forum is still down for upgrades. I've cleared my cache, restarted my browser, and I get the same thing. I tried going through a search engine and it takes me to filestore page. This is on 2 different browsers (IE and Chrome).

These are all signs that you are still trying to get to the old page. If you can go to a dos prompt and type ipconfig/flushdns then re-clear the cache *and* history on both browsers it should work.