About that good weather

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
There was also good fishing that came with the good weather! I went out yesterday with a few guys on a commercial trip and had a great day. The seas were smooth, wind was light, and the wahoos were hungry! 12 wahoos, 3 mahi, 2 kings, and a blackfin for the day! We missed one sail on the drop back to round out the day.

Gilly

Ten Pointer
What a great day! Congrats! It seems that all the hot fishing has been off of Wilmington and south of there. Its been somewhat dead out of MHC. Was supposed to go out today but my buddy cancelled. The warmer water out of MHC right now is 65 miles out.

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
What a great day! Congrats! It seems that all the hot fishing has been off of Wilmington and south of there. Its been somewhat dead out of MHC. Was supposed to go out today but my buddy cancelled. The warmer water out of MHC right now is 65 miles out.

It has been pretty good so far this year. This trip was the second most we have had in the boat this year. All those MHC guys know what its like to leave Wilmington now. It's always a 60+ mile run for us.