Creating A Website

clrj3514

Eight Pointer
Hey guys,

My cousin is starting a pressure washing company and wants me to help him set up a website for it. Nothing fancy, just a pretty straight-forward page to give him an online presence. I know some of you own small businesses and probably have experience with websites so I thought I'd ask you all for some pointers. How have you all gone about creating websites? I know there are a lot of avenues to take to do this and I was hoping you all might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
For a business I'd do Facebook...I own a horror site, we do all of the above, but we are posting news and interviews all the time...a static site might be ok, but you will get more traffic from social media, unless you are gonna pay for ad's.

You can see my setup at www.horror-movie-freaks.com

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
I'd do both Facebook and a static site. For the static site, you'll need a hosting provider like ipage or GoDaddy and they have drag and drop website builders to make things simple.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
WordPress is really easy to set up with tons of predefined templates. It's what is running out front end. You don't have to make it look like a blog. There are lots of options.