Got one

Speed1

Eight Pointer
Well, after a few years of not turkey hunting, I went yesterday. It was a spur of the moment deal. I was at my buddies shop Wednesday night and ask if he had been turkey hunting? Not in 10 years was his response. So I said me either, let's go in the morning. Now it was almost midnight then, but he said sure, I see turkeys all the time on my deer lease. Ok, I'll see you in about 4 hours. We get there at his lease at 06:15. Get out, load guns etc. He said I see them all the time about a quarter mile down in my food plot, so we will go there. We start to walk away from the truck, and I say, blow that hoot owl call. He does and boom, gobbler is less than a hundred yards. We ease down the road, set up, and he calls, ol Tom gobbles his head off. 10 minutes later, I pull the trigger. 20 minutes total hunt time. Awesome hunt indeed. I think I may go again next week. Best of luck to all.

Speed1

Eight Pointer
Thanks fellas, I know that will probably never happen again. I had forgotten how much fun hunting these birds was. I guess you could say I'm hooked again. Good luck to all.