This years early spring has ticks out in full force!

smilliganqb

Eight Pointer
This is my 2nd season of spring turkey hunting, typically I just spend the spring fishing. Last season I encountered the occasional 1 or 2 ticks on me, but today was a different story....After my hunt this afternoon I found 4 ticks crawling on me on the ride home. Decided to strip down in the garage when I got home...Total tick count was 19 by the end.

Jlewis74

Old Mossy Horns
Same here but don't buy the sawyers stuff for $15 a bottle. Go to Tractor Supply and look in the horse supplies and buy a bottle of concentrate for $20 and mix your own for years to come. Get a small gallon size garden sprayer, mix in it and then spray all of your cloths down with it I mean really get them wet and let them hang dry. I hunted for the past 6 days and never had a tick or redbug!

huntngolf

Six Pointer
years back had ticks all over me and clothes everytime I went and then started using permethrin and knee high rubber boots and have only pulled off one tick this year

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
Same here but don't buy the sawyers stuff for $15 a bottle. Go to Tractor Supply and look in the horse supplies and buy a bottle of concentrate for $20 and mix your own for years to come. Get a small gallon size garden sprayer, mix in it and then spray all of your cloths down with it I mean really get them wet and let them hang dry. I hunted for the past 6 days and never had a tick or redbug!

This^^^ just say no to ticks