Georgia raises hunting license fees

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I don't know what you guys are complaining about........don't you know our hunting license prices are directly driven by the elk herd and Georgia license prices and the number of useless post on this forumGet with the program folks.

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Most folks in Georgia are happy with the increase it seems. I just read where 85% of the sportsmen down there approve of it..I have no idea how they got their numbers though..

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Most folks in Georgia are happy with the increase it seems. I just read where 85% of the sportsmen down there approve of it..I have no idea how they got their numbers though..
I couldn't honestly tell you what the fees are in NC. I bought a lifetime license the year they came out and haven't kept up with it since.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I couldn't honestly tell you what the fees are in NC. I bought a lifetime license the year they came out and haven't kept up with it since.

I think I spend 50-55 for everything. I spend 280-300 in VA for everything except bear tag. If you want to do Archery that's $30. If you want to do Muzzleloader that's another $30. At least the Muzzleloader runs over a month.

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns

I know what I pay for hunting and fishing license here in NC, nothing since I paid the $30 dollar fee when I reached age 65...I would still have to buy a Duck stamp if I want to Duck hunt..

oneoldinspector/hunter

IT will be cheaper for me to hunt in NC than GA . MY NON RESIDENT LICENSE WENT UP 30 DOLLARS IN GA. NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT. TOO BAD I ONLY HAVE THREE DAYS TO HUNT IN NC. NORTH HAMPTON COUNTY.