I was cutting this guys hair the other day,

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
someone will call him a turd-head and this thing will get started all over again.......but thats what he does best cause he is a .....

trykon23

pee and duece in the woods, while hunting the half naked man:skeerd:

Last edited:

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Then I woke up in a cold sweat and realized this whole thread was just a bad dream caused by absorbing too much DEET in an effort to prevent chiggers.....

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
And while I was up I got dressed to go ML hunting drive out to my spot but brought the wrong frikkin primers so I..

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
start drinking a littler earlier than otherwise and wind up on the porch at the hunting club singing "i love a rainy night" while i....

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
conversation w/ a carolina fan to try to explain to him that real men hunt deer and aren't tarheels....but he...

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
....tried to turn it around on State somehow. then he said he had a mutual UNC fan buddy that secretly is a State fan and his name was.....

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
UNCSUhunter who claimed to be a supporter of SSS but when no one was looking he would put on his UNC tank top and go....

NCHNTR

Old Mossy Horns
Stand in front of the mirror and pose in body builder positions, but think I really need to....

lilbilly

.....get my favorite Roy Williams biography out and start studying up...

70sBearAlaskan

...To find out Tami hansbrough's favorite song which is...

HuntinCop

Twelve Pointer
so, he hums "we are the champions" as he walks to his deer stand, but then he feels that not so fresh feeling coming on, but he forgot his TP

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
While Tyler was doing his best Queen impression...he saw the NCAA banner reapers coming Back in Black so he...

smith-n-stokes

Old Mossy Horns
He skipped all the way home so he could log-in and start a poll to see if 3-toed hairless opossums should be introduced to gamelands.

But then he...

NCHNTR

Old Mossy Horns
shot a bobcat out of season after he started the poll, so he started another one to show off his kill.....as he sang "blow blow seminole wind"......

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
he saw on the News where PETA was suing the NCWRC for allowing the opossum drop on New Year's Eve in Brasstown, then he ....