Thread: Harvest Photo Tutorial

Default Harvest Photo Tutorial

QBD reminded me that it is that time again.
    http://www.stacgang.org/tradarcher/harvest.htm
    Right Wing Extremist - Bitterly clinging to guns and religion.

Ahhhh yes,

Perhaps one of the most influential posts I've read on the internet. Yes, there are those who say "take your pics the way you want", as I once did.

But now, I have found years later, that had I spend but 60 seconds on some shots, I'd have something worth framing, instead of something I only show to fellow rednecks. I truly wish I'd read something similar to this when I first started hunting.

It would be nice if it was evolved into not only making the deer prettier, but the hunter appear prettier, younger, slimmer, etc. When does that tutorial come out?
    "Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples, while judging ourselves by our best intentions" GWB 7/12/16

Gotta kill one before you can make a photo of it. Gotta see one before you can kill it. WTH is going on this year. See dozens on the way to my lease and on the way home DARK. Have only seen ONE I repeat ONE deer early Saturday morning while hunting and a blue million squirrels.

Incidentally I got that dang bear on another deer camera last week. I think the rascal is traveling my camera lines.

Thank you Sir!
    RacPlaques.com
    PiedmontSkullWorks.com

Every day on the right side of the grass is a great day.

Twelve Pointer

Not to hijack the thread but you've already seen one more than I have!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry R View Post
    Gotta kill one before you can make a photo of it. Gotta see one before you can kill it. WTH is going on this year. See dozens on the way to my lease and on the way home DARK. Have only seen ONE I repeat ONE deer early Saturday morning while hunting and a blue million squirrels.

Incidentally I got that dang bear on another deer camera last week. I think the rascal is traveling my camera lines.
    Blessed Be !

" What doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger!"
    Command Sergeant Major, Camp Anaconda, Iraq

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world.
    U.S. Marines don't have that problem."......................U.S. President Ronald Reagan

[B]**Trying to Understand Some People Is Like Trying to pick up the clean end of a turd**[/B]

***2012 Bear Legion***
    Carbon Express Maxima 350's
    Montec G5 100 grain
    100 grain Rocket Sidewinder